Terms of Service
3. Website Access Renostralia hereby grants you permission to use the Website, provided that: (i) your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use; (ii) you will not copy or any part of the Website in any medium without Renostralia's prior written authorization; (iii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; (iv) the rebroadcasting and republishing of content hosted on Renostralia must provide a link back to Renostralia for each video to its video page on Renostralia and (v) you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
4. Copyright The content on the Renostralia Website, including without limitation the text, software, graphics, photos, and videos ("Content"), is owned by or licensed to Renostralia, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Australia Copyright Act, foreign laws, and international conventions. Renostralia reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. Other than as expressly permitted, you may not engage in the unauthorized use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You may not otherwise reproduce, display, publicly perform, or distribute the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
5. Trademarks The materials and information on this website, including but not limited to all video, text, graphics, photographs, artwork, and the like ("Content"), as well as the trademarks, service marks and logos contained in our Content, are the intellectual property of Renostralia, it Owners/Operators, its affiliates, and/or its licensors, protected by the Copyright and Trademark Laws of the Australia and other jurisdictions. Content is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only, and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Nothing on the Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Renostralia?s trademark or other intellectual property rights.
6. User Submissions The Renostralia Website may now or in the future permit the publication of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users ("User Submissions"). Any User Submission posted or sent to Renostralia shall automatically be deemed non-confidential. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent and/or warrant that: (i) You own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Renostralia to use, all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Intellectual Property") in and to any and all User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service; and (ii) You have the written consent, release, and /or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Renostralia or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; (iv) post advertisements or solicitations of business: (v) impersonate another person. Renostralia does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and Renostralia expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. If notified by a user of a User Submission that allegedly does not conform to this Agreement, Renostralia may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove the User Submission. You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age or, an emancipated minor or, possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are competent to make this license and release on your own behalf. You understand that when using the Renostralia Website you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that Renostralia is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against RENOSTRALIA with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold RENOSTRALIA, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
7. Warranty Disclaimer YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE RENOSTRALIA WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RENOSTRALIA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. RENOSTRALIA MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE?S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE. RENOSTRALIA DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE RENOSTRALIA WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND RENOSTRALIA WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
8. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL RENOSTRALIA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RENOSTRALIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
9. Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Renostralia, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Renostralia Website; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Renostralia Website.
10. Ability to Accept Terms of Service You affirm that you are over the age of 13 and fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.