Thanks. Would be beneficial to have measurements so can see the proposed sizes.
We were considering the following
1. The walk in shower to run along the wall you have the vanity on with shower entry being to the left as you enter the bathroom.
2. Towel rack to be on the wall directly in front of you as you walk towards the shower entry
3. A storage utility with bench top on the LHS wall as you walk towards the shower entry.
4. The vanity to be on the wall directly opposite the bathroom door entry.
5. An additional towel rack on the RHS wall as you walk through the bathroom door entry and before the vanity.
What do you think?
Are we able to draw our design in your system?
Bathroom renovation in Woodvale - complete redesign
WELCOME TO RENOSTRALIA
Number of Replies: 12
Last Reply From: michelle
Last Activity: 2015-10-17 19:10:18
MORE PRO ADVICE TOPICS
- Bathroom design with walk-in shower
- Need help with powder room in laundry
- Bathroom Renovation in Bibra Lake - Simple and Contemporary
- Bathroom renovation in Woodvale - complete redesign
- Ensuite and Powder Room Renovation in Jane Brook, WA
- Main Bathroom Renovation in Martin WA
- Bathroom/Laundry Conversion in Kensington
- Ensuite renovation in Martin
- Bathroom Renovation in South Fremantle
- Ensuite Renovation Madeley